When your staff finish off their day and leave for homes, our site security guards will take the charge and make sure that everything and everyone is safe on their watch. The complete construction site is made secure and danger free zone using manned security guarding, mobile patrols and/or CCTV surveillance and monitoring.
Construction sites are vulnerable to security risks as they look like an open invitation for not only people with bad intentions but also for children in the area, who might think of construction site as their own little playground. All this can lead to either loss or theft of expensive machinery, inventory and construction material or can also lead to hazardous situation for others. If left without supervision, construction sites can only act as a danger zone to general public and this can only go bad way. We at SecuriWay security company understand that better than anyone else as we have specialized site security guards, who are professionally trained for such security precautions.
Professional Security company Vancouver
When you choose to select SecuriWay security company Vancouver for any of our site security guards service, we make sure that you sit back and relax, knowing that you have done everything to be on the safe side and we will make sure we deliver all that and more. Our mobile patrols and manned guarding services survey and monitor the premises throughout the night and keep in constant contact with their head offices informing them with all the details.
Our construction site security guards are known for their specialized duties, reliability and for the top notch service they provide to all the clients. If you are still unsure about anything, call us today and we will guide selecting the right Site Security Guards Service that you will ever need.
Construction Site Security Guards
- Security Guards will sign in and report to site management
- Any special requirements are discussed, for example holding of keys or out of hour’s access by members of staff or deliveries.
- A walk around patrol is conducted alongside the site manager to determine any changes in materials, perimeter boundary or vehicle positioning.
- A handover signature is taken from site management to confirm the handover of the site to the security team.
- Regular site patrols are conducted and specified intervals.
- The site security guards will patrol the whole of the site where accessible; checking windows, doors, gates and internal/external boundaries.
- Construction plant machinery are checked and noted.
- Any damage, unsecured windows or doors are logged and reported.
- All vehicles on site at the start of the shift will be logged and any movement during the shift will also be reported.
- All fences, doors, gates and windows are inspected.
- Site keys are handed over to the site management.
- Site Security Guards will ensure the welfare facilities are left clean and tidy.
- A final handover signature is taken from site management confirming the site has been handed back over.